Pro-Change’s Clinical Dashboard helps clinicians to be experts in behavior change without extra training.
The dashboard is populated with a patient’s data from our Health Risk Intervention (HRI). Once a patient has completed the HRI, clinicians can see a graphic representation of the patient’s self-reported health status, as well as behavior change challenges and priorities on a single screen.
The dashboard provides brief, evidence-based behavior change messages the clinician can deliver to motivate and guide the patient toward healthier lifestyles. The inclusion of a patient’s behavior change priorities can promote shared decision making and improve outcomes.
The dashboard also allows clinicians to prescribe Pro-Change’s award-winning cost effective, convenient, efficacious behavior change programs and to follow their patients’ progress over time.
The HRI for Primary Care Practices
There are a variety of reasons for primary care practices to begin implementation of health assessments.
- To systemically identify and prioritize patients’ health issues
- To fulfill requirements for and generate revenue from incentive programs and national guidelines
- To implement the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
For the full AHRQ report “Health Assessment in Primary Care: A How to Guide for Clinicians and Staff” click here.
Benefits of Routine HRIs in Primary Care Practice
- Improve relationships with patients by using the data from validated health measures to stimulate dialogue
- Help patients to understand their current health status and change to improve their health
- Track patient health risk behaviors over time
- Identify risks requiring patient referral to additional resources
- Measure and monitor patient data at the practice/population level for proactive, planned care