LifeStyle Management Suite:
Our newly redesigned suite of behavior change programs is available for wellness partners to license for their employee, health plan, patient, Accountable Care Organizations, and other member populations. These programs are ideal for those ready, not ready, and getting ready to change, but they also help those who are actively changing to make the change last.
- Each process of change relevant to their current stage of change
- Ways to move forward toward the healthy behavior change
- How much progress they are making
- How their progress compares to what others have done.
Each online program includes a stage-based Personal Activity Center to complement the individually tailored feedback. Printed versions may be purchased directly—see our manuals order page for details. Please contact us using our secure form, for online and coaching licensing information.
Why Pro-Change Programs?
Our evidence-based behavior change programs improve well-being, reduce health care costs, improve productivity, and are easy and cost-effective to deliver. Built from over 35 years of scientific research and $10 million in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), our programs meet the needs of entire populations, not just the 20% who are ready to take action.
Pro-Change programs have been awarded many prestigious awards, including the 2009 URAC Gold Award and the Tibbetts Award. Pro-Change is also a certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
The February 15, 2012 issue of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Innovations Exchange (www.innovations.ahrq.gov) profiles Pro-Change’s LifeStyle Management Programs. The Innovation Profile, Comprehensive Wellness Program Improves Employees’ Health-Related Behaviors and Risk Factors, Stems Rise in Employer Health Care Costs, describes the program’s development, results, and lessons learned. This is the second time in four years the LifeStyle Management Suite has received this award. To see other awards we have received, please visit our Awards page.
We stand apart from the competition:
- Our programs use all of the TTM constructs for tailoring, which has been found to produce greater effects (Noar et al., 20071). By addressing multiple evidence-based constructs, our programs can deliver interventions that are carefully tailored to the needs of each individual participant. Read our three-page program outcomes summary to see the high impact of our products.
- Our programs have the ability to successfully intervene on multiple behaviors simultaneously.
- Our programs integrate a patient health paradigm with a population health paradigm to produce more inclusive care, which can have much greater impacts on preventing and managing chronic conditions.
See our listing of additional programs.